Treasure Box Designs

Treasure Box Designs

Friday, August 30, 2013

Bewitching Beauty

 
 
Hi Everyone! Today's Layout is something I've had planned for awhile but just didn't have the time to do.   This layout was made using files from Treasure Box Designs.  One thing I wanted to do with this layout is add some bright pink to it! To give it that much more of a Girly look to it.
 
I thought It would be neat to give the moon embossed bats and I love how it came out! I used Snow Pen on the clouds to make them nice and fluffy!  I added glitter to the candy on the witch house and added liquid pearls to the little girls shirt.  Iused a variety of papers DCWV and K&Company mostly. 
 
Files I used were Scaredy Cat, Witch House and Treasure Tot Wendy
 
Thanks for Stopping by!
*Jess*

No comments:

Post a Comment