Treasure Box Designs

Treasure Box Designs

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Counting Sheep Layout



Hey Everyone! Sorry for the leave of absence things have just been super crazy.  After being asked a few times to update my blog, i decided it's time to get in gear and update.  

Today's Layout was Created by Using "Counting Sheep" from Treasure Box Designs. 

I had found some really pretty plaid pink paper in my stash and adored it for the number part, and what's best to match then some pink ribbon! I really don't like to use the cloth ribbons just because I pops it up more.  I used a few different mat stacks from DCWV.

I decided to do the girl in a nice pink and a little yellow patch on the bum. I have to favorite colors to work with for girls pink and yellow and pink and brown. This time i decided the yellow would be better. 
Although i would have loved to add one more photo mat i wanted a space for journaling.  

I do have this layout listed on Ebay. So be sure to find me at ScrapbookinMomma13 on ebay. 
Thanks so much for looking at my Layout. 


*Jess* 

No comments:

Post a Comment