Treasure Box Designs

Treasure Box Designs

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day at Chuck E Cheese

Today i'm sharing with you a Custom Layout for a Customer.  I have gotten to know this customers taste by now, she enjoys greens, blues and oranges so I try to incorporate those bright colors in her layouts. For this layout I used Files from Treasure Box Designs and Designs on Cloud 9.

The Whack a Mole and hammer and tickets and Skee Ball Game are from Designs on Cloud 9 under Pizza party.  the Boy on the left is a combo file using Treasure Tot Pete and Yummies in my Tummy, the mouse is from Treasure Pals Chuck and the Boy on the Right is a Combo of Treasure Tot Pete *no bibs* and Aqua Tots. 

This layout has 4 triple layered photo mats sized 4x5, I also added 2 journaling mats and stamped some sentiments on them using Stampin Up Stamps. I love to add little things such as charms and buttons so I added a cute little green smiley face and a Orange Enamel Charm, I figure at a place like Chuck E Cheese there must me lots of smiles :)

Thanks for Stopping by
*Jess*

No comments:

Post a Comment