Treasure Box Designs

Treasure Box Designs

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Let's Go Boating

Sharing with you today a Custom Etsy Order.  I received a message for my Original Let's Go Tubing Layout Shown Below...
The Customer Stated to leave off the boy in the raft and to Change the wording to Let's Go Boating. Me being me I asked her if she had anything else she wanted to add, people, hair color, I believe in giving my Customers exactly what she wanted. She then told me that her and her husband had taken their grandson *baby* on a boat and they needed a Layout for that. This is what I came up with, and hope she likes it.

The Top Layout was made from using Patterns from Treasure Box Designs. The Woman is Made from Kiddie Pals and Text for Love *shirt* 

The Grandfather is made From Kiddie Pals and Chalk the Walk *Shirt*

The baby was made from Treasure Tot Pete and Baby Shower *key rattle*

And of course the boat is from Let's Go Tubing. 

I also used 4 triple layered photo mats and adorned them with ribbon. On one journaling tag I added  a Royal Blue Sail Boat and a Ships Wheel Charm.  The Stamp Says Delight in the Little Things. 

The white on the water is Snow Pen then heated with a Embossing Gun to give it that frothy look out in the water.

Hope you Enjoyed Today's Layout.

*Jess*

No comments:

Post a Comment