Treasure Box Designs

Treasure Box Designs

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Down on the Farm

Hi Everyone! Sorry for the lack of posting but I find that even though I have 8 whole hours to myself after Cleaning and Ebay orders I don't have much time to scrap. But after a week I finally got these piecings on a Layout.

For this Layout the title was originally Supposed to be Old McDonald had a Farm. After I got the piecings on it I decided to change the title To Down on the Farm. As some of you know I have been a ebay seller for a few years and I always like to make a layout for more then 1 occasion or event. So I thought the title on the farm can be used for Home Farm Pictures, Field Trips of even when you go to the Pumpkin Patches. 

For this layout I Used a few Patterns from Treasure Box Designs *which I am no longer a dt member for* but I still use her files all the time.

The Sun, Barn, Horse, Rooster, Mouse and the Children are from Barnyard Bunch, I did use the mower from Hayrides and the Cow is from Tiny Treasures Cow. 

I have 3 photo mats on this layout my usual size of 4x5, for this layout I DIDN'T glue down the kids that way the Winner of the Ebay Auction has the opportunity to use the Boy OR Girl or BOTH.  I myself tend to make girl layouts but it is nice for the customer to have that option, I also kept the colors neutral for that same reason. 

This layout is now on Ebay and Can be found Here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221281305169?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649



I am also on Facebook to :)

https://www.facebook.com/ScrapbookinMomma?ref=hl

Thanks for stopping by :) *Jess*


No comments:

Post a Comment