Treasure Box Designs

Treasure Box Designs

Monday, September 16, 2013

Birthday at Chuck E Cheese

Today i'm sharing with you a Custom Order Layout. The customer asked me to make a Birthday Page Celebrating at Chuck E Cheese! She is one of my oldest customers and we have even become friends *which are the best customers* 

As you know I love to combine files.  So I used the following files.

Mouse with balloons and Presents: Party time
Boy: Treasure Tot Pete
Crown: crown from the prince collection and added basic shapes from my Scal
Chuck E Cheese: Treasure Tot Chuck

I made this layout with 4 photo mats sized 4x5. I decided to just put the ribbon in 1 layer and not add the extra tassles. I had a recollection party hat embellishment that went great with this layout so I popped it on there. 

Thanks for Looking

No comments:

Post a Comment