Treasure Box Designs

Treasure Box Designs

Friday, September 1, 2017

Happy Haunting Halloween Card

Hi It's Jess sharing my Card i made using Card Sketch 61, i mostly kept it the same but i did get rid of the second circle and took the star and changed sizes and cut them out on the blue layer then i added a yellow piece of cardstock underneath it for the stars, i then added 3 little circles to mimic the moon.  I then used piecings from I survived a Haunted House, i used the House, Ghost and Bats.
I then added flock to the stars, and Microbeads to the Bats, and to finish my card off i used Rhinestones.

Materials Used:
Textured Cardstock: American Craft
Embossed Cardstock: Bazzil Cardstock
Rhinestones: Studio G
Microbeads: Obsidian Martha Stewart
Yellow Flock and Green Flock Power brand unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment