Treasure Box Designs

Treasure Box Designs

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Dinosaur Boxes



I had a customer contact me on Etsy Requesting a Dinosaur Shaped box with a Volcano, Dinosaur and tree on the top. She was very specific on what she needed. I gave it my Best shot and this is what I came up with.  I used a Dinosaur Box SVG file * I'm sorry I can't remember where and can't seem to find it I hope I didn't delete it off my PC*  The dinosaurs are from Scrapping Bug Designs and the Tree and Volcano are from Treasure Box Designs.

The box itself took about 3 sheets of paper to do the box, the top was tricky I had to use a knife and cut a slice down the middle all piecings were hinged underneath to adhere to the bottom of the box. The grass was think strips of paper and I used a pencil to curl them. 

She used these as Center pieces for her Daughters Birthday Party she wanted something Very girly so I tried as best as I could :)

No comments:

Post a Comment