Treasure Box Designs

Treasure Box Designs

Sunday, April 22, 2012

I love Scrapbooking! When possible that is...

This week has been somewhat trying for me, we had a family accident so my thoughts seem to be with my uncle at the moment, please keep him in your prayers... It would be greatly appreciated



I did get some Scrapbooking Done this week, not as much as i would prefer, but i did do some things :)
This is a layout i made using Scoops of Fun, there are also boys in this pattern, and you can easily swap the boy in the places of the girls :)

A Paper Piecing Set Braces Make Beautiful Faces, can also be used for a boy if you do the pattern in blue :)


A Order for a Customer Using A shocking Good time, great Pattern for those fun game nights!!


Another Paper Piecing Order Using Candyland, also great piecings for those Game Nights



ALSO FACE STAMPS ARE BACK AT TREASURE BOX DESIGNS PLEASE BE SURE TO STOP IN AND GET YOURS WHILE THEY LAST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment