Treasure Box Designs

Treasure Box Designs

Friday, December 15, 2017

Merry Christmas Card

Hi It's Jess sharing my Card i made using Card Sketch 65,  I only kept the rounded edged, the thin line from the card. I then used my SCAL program and made the two little hills, i glued one to the bottom, the other I pop Dotted. The Blue Background, i used my Big Shot and used Stitch Dies to mimic snow blowing. I then used Holiday Tags, i only used the Tree, I then used that tree and made two bigger trees by the Snowman. The snowman files Snowmen.  I then took A Sticker that had the Merry Christmas and Extra lights and wrapped the lights with wire to the tree, then pop dotted that also. I added various colors of flock and drew some snowflakes and added embellishments for shine.







Materials Used:
Textured Cardstock: American Craft
Stitch Die: Unknown
Stickers: Jolee's *small hat, strands of lights*
Rhinestones
Dots on Trees: Stickles
Snowman and Dotted Paper: Coredinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment