Treasure Box Designs

Treasure Box Designs

Friday, March 17, 2017

Baby Shower Card

Good Morning Everyone, Jess Naylor sharing my Baby Shower Card using This Months March Bundle.  Today i used the the File Card Sketch 47  I did remove the dots that are on the top and bottom but kept everything else as is.  I then used the Kawaii Baby Things for the main piecings i used the Rattle, the Bottle and the Pacifier i did remove the faces on them though.  Next i added some elements, i used a Shiny Brad for the upper tag, and added some buttons with Floss to the bottom, I ended my Card with a Congrats! Stamp for my Friends upcoming Baby Shower.

Materials Used
All plain Cardstock American Craft
Dotted Cardstock: Bo Bunny Double Dot
Shiny Brad: Creative Imaginations
Buttons: Studio G 
Floss: Floss from the Embroidery Aisle



Congrats Stamp: Say it with Scallops Stampin Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment