Treasure Box Designs

Treasure Box Designs

Friday, January 20, 2017

Stuck on You Card Topper


Hi Everyone, Jess Naylor sharing my Card Topper 
First i used Card Sketch 43 from the January Cut Club Bundle, I did remove the bottom layer and made it a card topper.  I then removed the small bow and added another scallop to the opposite side, i then took the heart and made it smaller and made multiple hearts. I also did flip it from a Vertical Topper to a Horizontal Topper. I then used Bakers Twine and wrapped it around the rectangle piece of paper, then i used PS 17 i only used the title and Band-Aids from the Page Sketch for my Card.

The products i used are as Follows: 
All Cardstock used is American Crafts
Heart Paper was from Recollections  
Doodlebug Twine 
White Signo Pen 

No comments:

Post a Comment