Treasure Box Designs

Treasure Box Designs

Monday, July 11, 2011

A hunting we will go!!

Coming from a Family of Hunters it wasn't common for me to see a Dear about the house, I have pictures of my grandfather dressed up in his gear and it takes me back as a kid, getting excited over his excitement as to his newest catch.  Since I've grown i actually do not enjoy hunting, I guess i grew humane with deer.  But I loved this layout!! Because there are so many things you can do with it, you can use the fort alone, and there is just so many possibilites, i really enjoyed when this layout came out, i noticed none of the other girls had done it so i took the chance and i must say although it took some time i am 100% happy with the end result!  I am thinking of making a layout using a girl though, cause after all women do like to hunt also

1 comment:

  1. Hi there...just happened to click on your blog...happy I did!

    I am hosting a scrapbooking blog hop on Wednesdays....would love for you to join in!

    http://justanothermomoftwins2.blogspot.com/2011/07/wordless-wednesdays-scrapbooking-blog.html

    Cheers!
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete