Treasure Box Designs

Treasure Box Designs

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Baby Shower Favor Boxes Using A New Beginning

I was talking to My Niect today and she was telling me about her aunt's upcoming Baby Shower, and How she thinks the Party Favors look terrible (gotta love kids) Anywho, as i was sitting here today, i wanted to make my first Box Paper Piecing and One of my favorite things to do for a babyshower is make a something that you can put little candies in, so i came up with this.  I used the Pregnant Bear From Treasure Box Designs A new Beginning Collection, the sign is from Camping Fun Treasure Box Designs also, i used the Box from Scrapping Table.  I love how it came out, my Daughter couldn't wait for me to take pictures of it so she can have it.  She instantly stuck a fudge round in it and went and sat down.  Gotta love all the things we can do with Some Paper and Chalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment