Treasure Box Designs

Treasure Box Designs

Monday, May 16, 2011

Monkeyin Around Scrapbook Page Layout!

Recently I've made one of My all time Favorite Scrapbook Page Layouts Featuring the Monkey From http://www.scrapsforlife.com/ I am usually in a rush when i do scrapbook pages since i have so many pictures and not enough time in the day.  But i realized to get the amazing results i need to take my time and go the whole way through with my ideas then hurry through, so i created this page.


I am so proud of taking my time, sewing the buttons into the flowers and just making a wonderful page.  The money is such a fun and easy pattern to do and really makes the page. 
So having my husband put a very strict limit on my Scrappin Funds i decided to make 2 layouts everytime i make a new page, list one on ebay and keep one for myself.  I've only sold one layout thus far but i having a feeling by all of the warm comments i've been getting that the future looks bright. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment